Embroidery is our passion!
We've been embroidering for over 3 decades! Our 3 embroiderers have over 45 years of experience in total and they know quality embroidery!
An embroidered garment:
- Is a walking advertisement for your company or group
- Is durable, in fact, the shirt may not last as long as your design!
- Gives a professional appearance
- Is perceived as higher value
When to use Embroidery
- You want you and your staff to look professional and promote a polished look; polos, jackets, woven shirts and caps look amazing with embroidered logos
- Your logo has a lot of colors; you do not pay by the color for embroidery
When not to use embroidery
- Text is less than .2" tall
- For caps, the logo can not be made small to stitch out perfectly
- Your logo has too fine of details for the machine
Products you can embroider, just to name a few, if we can hoop it, we can embroider it!
- Clothing: Polos, jackets, woven shirts, scarves, vests, onesies, belts, aprons
- Headwear: Caps, beanies, visors
- Home decoration: table runners, table cloths, towels, curtains, pillow cases, sheets
- Personal items: handkerchiefs, blankets, bags, bibs, coolers, golf bags, dog collars, stockings